African Black Soap
High Country Soap
Baraka Black Soap is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by hard-working Ghanaian women.
Truly a circular economy product, Baraka Black Soap uses by-products from shea butter production, including natural lye sourced from the ashes. Gentle yet effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
Please note: you may receive a rectangular or oval shaped soap.
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- No chemicals or additives
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturize the skin
- Can help soothe skin irritations
HOW TO USE:
Lather up the bar in your hands before using it on your face, body, or hair. For added exfoliation, you can use the bar directly on your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with your favourite shea body lotion or conditioner to lock in moisture.
- Cocoa Pod/Shea Husk Ash (Lye)
- Unrefined Grade A Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil